Coronavirus Updates & Resources
Thank you for your patience as we navigate the changing circumstances regarding the coronavirus. SUA will be closed through May 11. We want to do everything we can to make sure our students and their parents stay up-to-date on SUA news and remote learning during the upcoming weeks. Therefore, in addition to emailing our families important information throughout that time, we will also post it on this webpage.
» Wednesday, April 1 - Parent Newsletter
» Wednesday, March 25 - Parent Newsletter
» Friday, March 20 - President Werner (Video)
» Wednesday, March 18 - President Werner
» Wednesday, March 18 - Principal Flores
Welcome to our first day of online learning!
» Monday, March 16 - Principal Flores
Given the guidance from the CDC regarding mass gatherings of over 50 people for eight weeks, SUA will remain closed through May 11.
» Friday, March 13 - Principal Flores
Remote learning and testing information.
» Thursday, March 12 - Principal Flores
Compliance with State-Mandated COVID-19 Closure.
- SUA Remote Classroom Matrix
- TLC Google Classroom Code: 4vyucgb
- Free Meditations and Resources from Calm—a Sleep, Meditation, and Relaxation app
- 5 Ways to Help Teens Manage Anxiety About the Coronavirus by Lisa Damour
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
- H.E.L.P. – How to Enjoy Living with a Preadolescent (JA resource)