Steps to Become an Arrow
1. Check us out!
• Be an Arrow for a Day
• Schedule a Private Tour
2. Take the placement test.
3. Submit your application and evaluation to the Admissions Office for review by the Admissions Committee.
4. Submit your scholarship and/or Financial Aid application for review by the Financial Aid Committee.
5. Look for your acceptance letter and scholarship/financial aid information in the mail.
6. Schedule your registration appointment to select courses, get fitted for uniforms, and pay the registration fee.
7. Stay connected through a number of events, both social and informational.
8. Attend your first day of school!