Steps to Become an Arrow
1. Check us out!
2. Take the placement test.
3. Submit your application and evaluation to the Admissions Office for review by the Admissions Committee.
4. Submit your scholarship and/or Financial Aid application for review by the Financial Aid Committee.
5. Look for your acceptance letter and scholarship/financial aid information in the mail.
6. Schedule your registration appointment to select courses, get fitted for uniforms, and pay the registration fee.
7. Stay connected through a number of events, both social and informational.
8. Attend your first day of school!