St. Ursula Academy is proud to announce the following six student-athletes from the Class of 2021 who signed National Letters of Intent on Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
- Meredith Foster, Notre Dame College, soccer
- Caitlin Heinze, University of Toledo, swimming
- Marie Panfil, Dominican University, basketball
- Emily Savage, Lincoln Memorial University, basketball
- Corinne Staneart, Eastern Illinois University, swimming
- Gabrielle Whitzel, Lourdes University, basketball
SUA Athletic Director Mike Donnelly said, “St. Ursula Academy is excited to celebrate the six student-athletes who signed National Letters of Intent on Wednesday, March 3. Their academic and athletic successes have enabled them the opportunity to continue their pursuits at the college level. We wish them the best of luck in college!”
At SUA, more than 63 percent of students participate in athletics. With the seniors who signed Letters of Intent in the fall season, the Class of 2021 now has 10 students who will play college sports in the coming years.