Since 1854, St. Ursula has been a leader in academic excellence, educating and empowering generations of young women and preparing them for academic success beyond the doors of St. Ursula Academy.
In both our Junior Academy and our high school, students are challenged in theology, mathematics, science, English and language arts, social studies, world languages, fine and performing arts, technology, and a myriad of electives. St. Ursula Academy provides the education that ignites passion which will serve our students throughout their lives.
Our academic program is rigorous and competitive.
- Twenty AP Courses
- Eighteen honors-level courses
- SAT and ACT scores exceeding the national average
- 100% college acceptance
- Outstanding college counseling
- AP International Diploma
- Record number of AP Test 4's and 5's
- National Merit Scholars
- 2 Fulbright Scholar Alumnae
- Over 14 million dollars in academic and athletic college scholarships earned by the class of 2015
Junior Academy Course Offerings and Credit