As a member of the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), we are initiating a new digital standard for the pre-participation process, called e-PPE powered by PrivIT (electronic Pre-Participation). The OHSAA e-PPE includes a more comprehensive health history questionnaire that is easy to use, legible, and accessible to help mitigate injury risks related to sports. The system facilitates the management of the PPE process and provides coaches, athletic trainers, and medical personnel the information they need to react quickly to health situations.
3. Type your NAME and EMAIL and then click REGISTER
4. Check your Email and click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Type your password and click CONFIRM ACCOUNT
6. You will be asked if you want to grant another Parent/Guardian access to your registered students. Either click SKIP THIS STEP or type Name and Email Address and click ADD PARENT ACCOUNT.
7. Your account will be created, you can then REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
REGISTERING A STUDENT WHAT INFO WILL I NEED?
• Insurance Company & Policy Number • Doctor & Dentist Contact Information • Your Email Address & Student’s Email Address • Hospital Preference
4. Type your Student’s NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, DATE OF BIRTH, GENDER, HS GRADUATION YEAR and HOME ADDRESS and click CREATE STUDENT
5. Assign your student to a sport by clicking it's checkbox. Sports are separated by year, season, and registration deadline. Click UPDATE SPORTS after making your selection. NOTE: A sport selection can be changed anytime up until the it's registration deadline.
6. Complete each form and enter your full name (e.g. "John Smith") into the Parent Signature field at the bottom of the page. After signing, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form.
7. When all forms are complete, you will see a “Forms Finished” message. An email will automatically be sent to the email address on record for your student prompting him/her to sign forms requiring student signature.
8. If you are registering an additional student, click MY STUDENTS at the top of the page and jump back to Step 3. Most of the information, like home address and contact information, is automatically copied to your additional students. All forms for additional students will still require your signature.