All St. Ursula Academy students receive Apple MacBook Air laptop computers.
St. Ursula Academy's One-to-One Apple MacBook Program puts a computer in the hands of each student and her teachers, elevating teaching and learning to new heights where global knowledge, text
books, student files, and communication are within reach at any time.
This innovative program allows teachers and students to:
- Incorporate MacBooks into daily classroom learning.
- Use on-line/CD textbooks and supplemental activities.
- Create multi-media projects.
- Participate in on-line live discussion forums.
Benefits of the program:
- Aligns with college computer-based learning.
- MacBooks provide for varied learning styles, links to resources, and real-time practical applications.
- Students and teachers are able to communicate in and out of the classroom.
- The MacBooks are upgraded each summer with state-of-the-art software, textbooks, and organizational software
- St. Ursula Academy's in-house MacNook (tech support staff) offers student and teacher assistance, as well as repairs.